Cruiser Outpost - Lats & Atts forum

Discussing The Cruising Lifestyle
It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:01 am 

Indigo Moon. Buddy and Melissa. Had a few with them at Latitude 18 years ago. Latitude 18 is gone. New marina planned for that site. Lot of changes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:53 am 

yep...looked them up.. the website is still there a few updates since they went to landlubbers... Buddy doing well in his job, lots of articles about him... You ever track down Tommie?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:45 pm 

Happy Holidays you friggin' . . . need to get out of here. Getting grouchy. Didn't run directly into Tommy, but I hear he's around. Somewhere on the West side of the lagoon. Schnitzelhaus closed years ago, used to see him there occasionally. I think he had the boats on the dock there.

I won't be back down until next month some time. Gawd, people calling me every week to "come home," or "come down to (insert Florida location here)". Can't. Too busy getting over living in poverty in Maine for the last 8 years. And outfitting the boat to bust off in May.

Stay safe, enjoy the holidays, kiss Santa's boots that you aren't doing goddamn snow removal.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:40 am 

Happy Holidays? How about Merry Christmas! This board frowns upon political correctness! Back Down East are ya? sooo sorry... But don't ya just love the freshly fallen snow? Peaceful sereneness! How's the moose population? Didn't they open up for hunting awhile ago? Get one of those big assed racks and use it as your figurehead! That'll scare the islanders shitless.. :mrgreen:
Ya schnitzelhaus was great eating... and yes, that's where Tommy had the boats docked and his office was one the top floor next door..His house is on Hull Bay Rd, west of Drake's seat kinda overlooking Magen's...

Well all I can say is keep warm..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: